Use these tips to make sure ensure a great trip on your next vacation.
1. Please check your tickets and itinerary.
2. On International flights Baggage allowance reduced to 50 pounds per bag. There is no-free baggage allowance on most domestic flights. Please check with the airline.
3. Please confirm (mandatory on most airlines) at least 7 days prior to departure and 4 days prior to return. If you have an enroute stopover for more than 72 hours, please reconfirm your onward flights at the stop point over.
When you reconfirm, please check:
(a) Flight Number/Date/Time
(b) Check-in terminal and check-in time
(c) Baggage allowance
(d) Seat/meal requests
(e) Mileage numbers if applicable (some fares do not qualify for mileage credits)
4. For International flights, please check your passport, ensure that it has not expired, and is valid for 6 months from the date of return. Please also check if you need a visa for your destination and enroute countries. This is the responsibility of the traveller.
5. Please save your boarding passes and the last copy of your ticket, which is your receipt (this info will be required in case your mileage is not credited).
6. State or Govt issued Picture ID Required for Domestic Flights
7. Latest check-in time
Domestic 1 1/2 hours
International 3 hours
Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or concern.
Wish you a pleasant trip.
- Adore Travel